The Learn HSCNI Learning Management System (LMS) requires you to use Multi-Factor Authenticaton (MFA) when you access Learn HSCNI with an account that does not have an HSCNI email address. Where this is the case, you may use a mobile device to provide the second factor of authentication. This may be through an Authenticator app, or via SMS messaging.
You may need change your device used for MFA for a number of reasons, for example:
- You get a new device
- You misplace/lose your device
- You change your mobile number (SMS authentication)
In any of these cases, you will need to reset your authentication method.
To update your authentication method, you should contact your administrator to ask them to reset your MFA, so that you can log into Learn HSCNI. Once your administrator does this, you will be asked to set up MFA again, and when completed, you will be able to login.
Please see the following articles for more information:
- How To: Contact support (Learners)
- How To: Reset MFA – LearnHSCNI - Help and Support
- How to: Login – LearnHSCNI - Help and Support