If you use a BHSCT Email address, or a HSC Trust/Org Email address to login to LearnHSCNI, you cannot use the LearnHSCNI system to reset your password. You will need to use your locally available services to reset these passwords. If you use a password managed by the LearnHSCNI system (you use the Other LearnHSCNI Login option to login), and, you have an email address associated with your LearnHSCNI account, you can use the process outlined below to reset your forgotten password. If you do not have an email address associated with your LearnHSCNI account, you will need to contact your local support team for assistance.
Contact details for local support teams can be found here: How To: Contact support.
To recover or reset your password
1. Open the LearnHSCNI Learner portal.
2. On the login screen click Other LearnHSCNI login.
3. Under the Password box, click Forgot password?.
4. In the Username or Email address box, enter your username, and then click Send.
5. In your email client, in the email from firstname.lastname@example.org, click the reset link.
6. In the Password and Confirmation boxes, enter the same new password, and then click Set password.
7. This will reset your password and log you into the LearnHSCNI learner portal.