A Team leader with the Reporter role can run a range of reports that can be used to view or download management information related to users, groups of users or users in specific organisational units.
Each report has a HTML version, that can be viewed on screen in your browser (and printed using your browsers standard printing facilities) and a downloadable Comma Separated Value (CSV) version, which you can download to perform additional filtering or analysis in tools such as Microsoft Excel.
To run reports
1. Log into the LearnHSCNI learner portal.
2. On the landing page, on the top right where your name is displayed, click the profile icon.
3. In the drop-down menu, click My team.
4. On the Team leader dashboard, click Manage reports.
5. This opens the admin portal, and displays the Reports page.
6. Use the Report generator to run one of the standard reports.