If you use a BHSCT Email address, or a HSC Trust/Org Email address to login to LearnHSCNI, you cannot use the LearnHSCNI system to change your password. You will need to use your locally available services to change these passwords. If you use a password managed by the LearnHSCNI system (you use the Other LearnHSCNI Login option to login), you can use the process outlined below to change your password.
Should you be unable to resolve your issues, contact details for your local support teams can be found in the How To: Contact support (role) articles.
To change your password
1. Log into the LearnHSCNI learner portal.
2. On the landing page, on the top right where your name is displayed, click the profile icon.
3. In the drop-down menu, click My account.
4. On the My account page, click Change password.
5. In the Change password section, enter your current password in the Current password box, and your new password in the New password and Confirm new password boxes.
INFO: The password will not be accepted if it does not meet the password requirements. These are visible below the New password box. Please ensure the password contains a mix of uppercase and lower case characters as well as numeric and special characters.
Click Save changes. Your password is now changed.